Assistant Estate Surveyor
Beeswax Dyson Farming is a hugely diverse farming business with a long-term vision to improve our soils and act as a beacon of innovation in the development of agricultural technology. Due to continuous expansion we are recruiting an Assistant Estates Surveyor/Estate Surveyor located in Gloucestershire (with travel to Oxfordshire). This is an exciting new role based in our busy Estates team reporting into the Estate Manager.
You will be responsible for supporting the Estate Manger in all aspects of Estate management, including but not limited to Landlord and tenant matters, project appraisal, development work, promoting the growth of BDFL’s leisure enterprise, initiating new business opportunities, assistance in the day to day running of the operational team, environmental stewardship and woodland management.
- A highly skilled, dynamic and commercially minded individual with MRICS/FAAV accreditation
- A proactive and flexible approach to work
- A commitment to health and safety
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferably 2-3 years post qualification experience
- The ability to quickly build strong working relationships with colleagues, contractors and tenants, work as part of a team
Travel will be required between Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire. A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate with the use of a pool vehicle and accommodation if required. Benefits include 24 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays), generous company pension scheme, life assurance scheme, employee discounts and an employee assistance programme.View all vacancies