Commercial Finance Manager (Nocton, Lincolnshire)
|Job Title||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Full Time/Part Time||Full Time|
|Reporting to||Finance Director|
Beeswax Dyson Farming is a hugely diverse farming business with a long term vision to improve our soils and act as a beacon of innovation in the development of agricultural technology. Due to expansion of the company’s activities a Commercial Finance Manager is required to join the business based at the Head Office in Nocton, Lincolnshire.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Lead analysis on current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, capital expenditure highlighting unexpected variances.
- Support Senior Management team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis on projects and ongoing farm and property performance
- Compile analytical models and reports which are forward-thinking forecasts that enable other employees in the company to make sound decisions
- Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting,
- Produce and track KPI’s
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Drive efficiencies and understand ROI in capital projects.
- Prepare presentations to Board of directors and senior Management team using BI tools.
- Continuous development of the budget and forecasting models.
- Provide sector and competitor benchmarking
- Assist in the month end reporting process
- Support Ad-hoc projects.
- Qualified Accountant – CIMA/ACCA
- Previous experience in Business Partnering two to five years.
- Degree in Accounting and Finance, Mathematics, Economics, IT or related field.
- Highly skilled in the use of MS Excel
- Professional manner and a proactive and flexible approach to work
- Willing to take responsibility and ownership for tasks
- Ability to work under own initiative but also as part of a multifunctional team
- Critical thinking, inquisitive and prepared to challenge the norm.
- Excellent communication skills; visual, written and verbal.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive benefits package including pension and life assurance. Modern family accommodation available.
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.View all vacancies