Beeswax Dyson Farming operates a hugely diverse and exciting business with a rapidly expanding property and estate portfolio. As a result of continued expansion, we are recruiting an Estates Worker to join our Estate Team based in Martin, Lincolnshire.
This is a fixed term contract for a period of 6 months.
- Ensure the estate is maintained and presented to an excellent standard throughout the year.
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude and commitment to health and safety.
- Responsible for grass cutting, strimming, maintenance and upkeep of fences, hedges and paths.
- Weed control on hardstanding areas, yards, tracks and paths by the appropriate spraying of pesticides in accordance with COSHH assessments. Responsible for the keeping up to date records of pesticides/fertilisers used and locations applied.
- Clear up fallen trees/tree limbs across the estate as required.
- Ensure public rights of way across the estate are kept clear, safe, accessible and not overgrown for public use.
- Assist with ground clearance/tidying up on larger projects across the estate.
- Ensure the safe use of ATV and attachments along with a wide range of tools/equipment including chainsaws.
- To support the Farm and Property teams in relevant tasks and carry out any other reasonable work as and when necessary.
- Estimating materials and supplies and keeping stocks for the tasks outlined above.
- Maintenance of estate and hired equipment, records to be kept and schedules adhered to.
- Experience of operating modern machinery.
- Experience of operating chainsaws is preferable but not essential.
- Proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Willing to take responsibility and ownership for tasks.
- Ability to work autonomously when required, alongside effective teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and produce a high quality of work.
- Full driving licence as travel across the county will be required.
View all vacancies