12 month internship – salary £20,000
Beeswax Dyson Farming is more than just a farming business. Owned by Sir James Dyson the company is at the forefront of farming technology and this is complemented by a diverse activity portfolio covering property, renewable energy generation, environmental preservation and leisure.
As the company’s direct to customer offering gathers momentum an opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated graduate to gain experience of working in a dynamic rural business. Based at the Head Office in Lincolnshire, this paid internship will focus on three areas: customers services, digital marketing communications, and executive support to the senior management team.
- Liaising with the farm and estates teams and also our delivery partner to ensure direct sales customers receive orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responding to customer enquiries efficiently and effectively, providing a high level of customer service.
- Meeting and greeting customers and visitors to the head office.
- Updating the company website with news articles and product information
- Liaise with other departments to collate and draft content for social media channels
- Managing our internal image and video library.
- Communicating PR activity with key stakeholders
- Making travel arrangements
- Completing expenses claims, credit card reconciliations and mileage logs
- Effectively handling phone calls, enquiries and requests on behalf of the Executive support team
- Provision of additional support determined by the Executive support team’s workload and time commitments
- Strong character and personality, able to deal with wide-ranging challenges and responsibilities.
- Recent business graduate or business-related subject.
- Highly organised and a skilled user of all MS Office programs
- Experience of graphic design or video editing may be advantageous.
- Professional manner and confident communicator
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Willing to take responsibility and ownership for tasks
- Ability to work autonomously when required, alongside effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
View all vacancies