Harvest Worker – Lincolnshire
Beeswax Dyson Farming is a hugely diverse farming business with a long term vision to improve our soils and act as a beacon of innovation in the development of agricultural technology. We currently farm from Lincolnshire to Somerset and have a significant environmental commitment.
- Harvest Worker We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic staff to support the core workforce from September 2019 onwards.We are looking for Operators with a range of expertise, particularly in the following areas:
- Grain sampling and experience using high tech sampling kit and similar equipment
- General harvest work including use of tractors and trailers through to November/December
- Grain drying experience to work in our modern high output drying facility (some tractor driving required)
- Operators with a forklift truck licence to assist with modern potato grading and work within our storage facility
Extended working hours are common throughout the harvest period and in return for hard work and commitment we can offer competitive rates of pay, with the opportunity to gain hands on experience in an exciting progressive business. Experience on modern farm machinery is essential. Accommodation available.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive benefits package including pension and life assurance. To apply please submit a CV and covering letter by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.View all vacancies