Enthusiastic summer staff are required to support the core workforce through the peak harvest and cultivation period.
We are looking for Operators with a range of expertise, particularly in the following areas:
- Experience operating a weighbridge
- Grain sampling and experience using high tech sampling kit and similar equipment
- General harvest work including use of tractors and trailers through to November/December
- Grain drying experience to work in our modern high output drying facility (some tractor driving required)
- Operators with a forklift truck licence to assist with modern potato grading and work within our storage facility
Extended working hours are common throughout the harvest period and in return for hard work and commitment we can offer competitive rates of pay, with the opportunity to gain hands on experience in an exciting progressive business. Experience on modern farm machinery is essential. Accommodation available.View all vacancies