Beeswax Dyson Farming is a hugely diverse farming business with a long-term vision to improve our soils and act as a beacon of innovation in the development of agricultural technology. Due to the expansions of our operations we are recruiting an HGV driver on a variable hours contract to work across our sites. The role will involve weekend work, holiday cover and nights.
- Haulage of bulk commodities and liquid from our farms to internal stores and customers, the business harvests crop 10 months of the year with the bulk moved via HGV.
- Managing your own workload under the supervision of the Haulage Coordinator in accordance with all working time legislation applicable to your position.
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude and commitment to health and safety.
- Complete all required paperwork in a well presented and timely manner.
- Weighing products in and out of store, meeting delivery deadlines, and ensuring the correct maintenance of vehicles.
- Coordination with the Farming and AD teams to ensure efficient operation of the haulage department.
- Ensure the high standard of appearance of Beeswax vehicles is maintained inside and out.
- Compliance with the Beeswax driver’s handbook, reporting of defects, other haulage and driving duties as required.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience and knowledge of tipping.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Professional manner.
- Proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Willing to take responsibility and ownership for tasks.
- Ability to work under own initiative but also as part of the wider Beeswax team.
- To hold a current UK driving licence with full CE entitlement to included CPC qualification.